Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Operator of the online shop and validity of these general terms and conditions
1. This online shop is operated by Saola Fashion Mode GmbH & Co. KG, Wanheimer Straße 70, 40468 in Düsseldorf. Saola Fashion Mode GmbH & Co. KG is registered with the registration court of the Düsseldorf district court (HRA 6237). Personally liable partner: Saola Fashion Retail GmbH, registered office: Zug / Switzerland, UID: CHE-116.290.471, managing directors: Michael Asche, Stefan Hafner, Petrus J. Zegger
2. These terms and conditions apply exclusively to the sale of goods by us. Other terms and conditions, in particular terms and conditions of customers, only apply if they have been accepted by us.
3. We sell our goods exclusively to consumers and only in commercially available quantities.
4. German is the exclusive contract language.
5. The sale is only within Germany, the billing and delivery address must therefore be in Germany.
§ 2 conclusion of contract
1. As part of the online shop, you can select individual goods from the range and collect them in an electronic shopping cart by clicking the "add to cart" button. An order that is binding for you will only come into existence when you have entered all the data required for the execution of the contract, confirmed your knowledge of these terms and conditions and clicked the "Buy" button. Until you click this button, you can change and correct your order and the data provided for your order at any time.
2. After placing your order, you will receive an automatically generated acknowledgment of receipt for your order by email. The data of your order and these general terms and conditions are listed again in this confirmation of receipt. Unless you have already printed out and / or otherwise saved the data of your order and these general terms and conditions during the ordering process, we advise you to print out and save this email. There is no storage on our part. No purchase contract is concluded through the confirmation of receipt; the acknowledgment of receipt only documents that we have received your order.
3. We reserve the right to accept your order; We are not obliged to conclude a contract based on your order. We only accept your order by sending the ordered goods. You will receive a notification by a separate email. We do not accept orders from minors under the age of 18.
4. The minimum delivery value is 19.00 €, which means that we cannot deliver goods below this value.
§ 3 Availability and delivery time of goods
1. If one or more of the goods you have ordered is no longer available at the time of your order, we cannot fulfill your order in full. We reserve the right to partially execute the order in such a case or to reject it entirely. We will then inform you of this immediately by email.
2. If the goods you have ordered or the goods you have ordered are available, the time to delivery to the address you specified will be approximately two to eight working days after receipt of your order. With the DHL Express shipping option, your order will be delivered the next working day (delivery only Monday to Friday), provided you have placed your order in our online shop by 1:00 p.m. All orders received after 1:00 p.m. will be delivered on the day after next (delivery only Monday to Friday) by 12:00 p.m.
Delivery times for the shipping option "DHL Express":
- Ordered Monday - Thursday before 1 p.m. => delivered by 12:00 p.m. on the next working day (Tuesday - Friday).
- Ordered Thursday after 1 p.m. until Friday before 1 p.m. => delivered the following Monday by 12 p.m.
- Ordered Friday after 1 p.m. to Sunday => delivered the following Tuesday by 12 p.m.
Deviating from this, the order processing takes place only after receipt of payment for the selected payment method prepayment.
3. Delivery takes place only within Germany and by the companies DHL and Hermes.
§ 4 price
1. All prices stated for goods in the online shop include the applicable statutory sales tax.
2. In addition, we charge € 5.95 shipping costs for each shipment. For orders that are delivered via DHL Express shipping, the shipping costs are € 9.95.
3. With the shipping option "Delivery to a Saola Fashion branch" shipping is free. Express delivery is not possible for deliveries to a Saola Fashion branch.
§ 5 payment modalities
1. You can choose between different payment methods when paying:
Payment on account; the invoice must be paid by bank transfer within 14 days after receipt of the goods.
Payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
Payment by advance payment: if you choose the payment method "advance payment", you will receive a separate e-mail with information about our bank details after completing the order.
Payment via PayPal: Your bank or credit card details are stored with PayPal after you have registered.
Payment via SOFORT Überweisung: with the SOFORT Überweisung payment method, you can easily make a transfer of the respective amount to your online banking account while you are ordering.
2. Please note that you may incur additional costs for transfers, account management, etc. due to your agreements with credit institutions or other institutions.
3. We reserve the right to limit the use of the above payment methods individually to the use of one or more payment methods.
4. Section 286 (3) BGB applies; then you are in default 30 days after the purchase price is due. We charge a flat rate of € 2.00 for each reminder; You are free to prove that Saola Fashion Mode GmbH & Co. KG has incurred lower or no expenses for the reminder. Further claims of Saola Fashion Mode GmbH & Co. KG, in particular claims for damages and claims for default interest, remain unaffected.
§ 6 retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment has been made.
§ 7 claims for defects and liability for damages
1. The legal regulations for material and legal defects apply. All information about the goods are quality information and not guarantees.
2. We are liable for damages for willful and grossly negligent behavior of our organs and vicarious agents as well as regardless of the degree of fault for damage from injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, we are liable for slight negligence on the part of our organs and vicarious agents in the event of impossibility, delay in performance, non-compliance with a guarantee or the violation of another essential contractual obligation; Significant contractual obligations are those that you can regularly trust to be complied with or that enable the execution of the contract. In the event of a slightly negligent breach of the aforementioned obligations, our liability is limited to such contract-typical damage that we could reasonably have expected when the contract was concluded. Liability for damages beyond our liability beyond the aforementioned rules is excluded. The aforementioned limitations of liability also apply in favor of our organs and vicarious agents.
3. Claims under the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
§ 8 copyright and trademark
The website operated by us as well as its entire content, in particular texts, photos, images, graphics, prints, textile designs, films, presentations, sounds, illustrations and any software as well as all brand and / or design patents are all protected by industrial property rights, in particular copyrights, Name and image rights, trademarks and / or registered or unregistered design rights are protected against unauthorized use. Any use outside of the search and purchase of goods requires prior written consent on our part or, if the respective rights are not with us, on the part of the rights holder.
§ 9 Applicable Law
The substantive law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies, excluding the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
§ 10 reference to telephone costs
Telephone costs arise for you by telephone or fax contact in accordance with your telephone contract, you do not incur any further costs.
§ 11 Reference to the Battery Act
Since we sell batteries and rechargeable batteries or devices that contain batteries and rechargeable batteries, we are obliged under the Battery Act (BattG) to inform you of the following: Batteries and rechargeable batteries must not be disposed of in the household waste, but you must return used batteries and Batteries required by law. Used batteries can contain pollutants that, if not properly stored or disposed of, can damage the environment or your health. Batteries also contain important raw materials such as iron, zinc, manganese or nickel and are recycled. After use, you can either return the batteries to us with sufficient postage or return them free of charge to our dispatch warehouse (Münchner Straße 46, 30855 Langenhagen) or in your area (in retail stores or at municipal collection points).
§ 12 Right of cancellation and cancellation policy
1. Statutory right of cancellation and cancellation policy
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Saola Fashion Mode GmbH & Co.KG, PO Box 210 110, 46268 Dorsten, Germany, phone 0211/9872 7000, fax number 0211/9872 7001 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org ) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we have received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof,
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
We bear the cost of returning the goods.
Please note: Click & Collect orders can only be returned free of charge via one of our Saola Fashion branches.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
2. If you send the delivered goods back to us within the cancellation period without an expressly declared cancellation, we will treat this as cancellation and the cancellation consequences described above will occur.
Model withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to Saola Fashion Mode GmbH & Co. KG, PO Box 210 110, 46168 Dorsten, Germany, fax number 0211/9872 7001 or email address: email@example.com )
I / we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable
§ 13 consumer arbitration
Saola Fashion Mode GmbH & Co. KG is fundamentally not willing and obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
As of June 10, 2020